[horde] Functionality of horde

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Sep 24 06:10:50 PDT 2002

Quoting Thomas <tvooren at xs4all.nl>:

> So I assume this code has never been suitable (yet) for final release and
> it would be 'use at your own risk'? If so, any word on final release? Or
> is it that this functionality will never become available in final
> releases for a broader public?

Everything is publically available, and some people use the HEAD
(development code) in production, although we don't specifically reccommend
that. See http://www.horde.org/source/versions.php for an overview of what
is available in what versions.

HEAD is usually pretty stable; you just have to be willing to keep up, and
to do a bit more digging on your own before coming to the list with problems.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>