[horde] Functionality of horde

Thomas tvooren at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 24 06:33:29 PDT 2002

Quoting Chuck Hagenbuch
> and to do a bit more digging on your own before coming to the list with
> problems.
>
> -chuck

Ok, still think I'm gonna try my hand at it though :)

One more question then. Assuming I'll update the code frequently due to
lots of changes in ongoing development: Is there a way to quickly restore
configurations (conf.php among others) for horde/each app, or is it a
matter of backing up old config files first and then modifying all
conf.php's and horde.php each time again? (and yes.. making backups is
always a good idea.. i know ;)
Thomas