[horde] RE: Wierd Install Problem

Derek Slama dslama at kc.rr.com
Tue Sep 24 10:01:49 PDT 2002

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> _Always_ actually paste the error message into your emails.

It is hard to read so I would suggest checking out the web page by going
to:

http://www.derekslama.com/horde

Some of Horde's configuration files are missing:
horde.php This is the main Horde configuration file. It contains paths
and basic items that apply to the core framework and all Horde
applications.
html.php This file controls the stylesheet that is used to set colors
and fonts for the Horde framework and all applications that do not
provide their own settings.
mime_drivers.php This file controls the global set of MIME drivers for
the Horde framework, allowing applications to make use of programs such
as enscript or mswordview to render content into HTML for viewing in a
browser.
mime_mapping.php This file maps file extensions to logical MIME types,
enabling Horde applications to figure out how to handle some content
such as email attachments or CVS checkouts.
registry.php The registry is how Horde applications find out how to talk
to each other. You should list any installed Horde applications that you
have here.

> But if you look
> at the list archives from yesterday, you'll see that this is a known problem
> with php 4.2.3.
>
> -chuck

I looked at Monday's posts on the Horde list and I didn't see anything
about it. Could you redirect me to the right place or let me know what
the fix was/is?

Thanks for the quick response Chuck.