[horde] Transparent authentication

Fathi Ben Nasr fathi.engineer at gnet.tn
Fri Sep 27 08:12:48 PDT 2002

Chuck Hagenbuch a écrit :

> Quoting Fathi Ben Nasr <fathi.engineer at gnet.tn>:
>
> > I have put your http.php in horde/lib/Auth/ and tried to get
transparent
> > access to imp.
>
> Did you change horde/config/conf.php, though? Also, what version of Horde
> are you running? It might not support transparent auth...

Yes, I changed it (from ldap) and set it to use http.php instead of
ldap.php. I
have also copied your http.php in the same location as ldap.php under the
lib/Auth directory.
horde-2.1-3 and imp-3.1-2 from ftp.horde.org rpms.

> > When going to horde/imp I get redirected to
> > /horde/login.php?Horde=4580f7412ed43ff4565bbf082e193f58&url
> > =%2Fhorde%2Fimp%2Findex.php%3FHorde%3D4580f7412ed43ff4565bbf082e193f58
> >
> >  with two different session ids in the url but don't get connected.
>
> Those are the same session id, btw.

Aaaah! Sorry.

> Anyways, I don't use HTTP auth, so you're going to have to debug it
yourself
> - I wrote the code to give you a start

I apreciated it a lot.

> because it seemed useful, but I have
> no personal use for it or way to test it.
>
> -chuck

I will try to continue even I don't have big php or programming skills.

Thank You.
Fathi Ben Nasr

(See attached file: smime.p7s)