[horde] horde-2.1 problem.

robert sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Wed Sep 25 09:05:57 PDT 2002

It looks like there is an older version of horde on this system.  horde 2.1
doesn't use php3 nor the phplib.  Did you copy any files from your other server
to this one?

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
University of Minnesota, Duluth
144 MWAH
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
  Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.