[horde] authentication trouble

s-beutel at gmx.de s-beutel at gmx.de
Thu Sep 26 08:30:43 PDT 2002

Kurt,

what is the exact error you're getting when loggin in to horde?

> As I print the horde_user and horde_pass as debug code.
> They seem fine, but still checkAuth() returns a 'false'
> somehow.
> Can somebody pleeeeaase get me through this.
> I've been suffering all day, and I know, I probably
> laugh with the matter in about a week.
> But for now, I need someone to guide this horde-neewbie :)

Know that horde needs gettext support (try /horde/test.php to learn whether
it is installed, it depends on your PHP-Installation).

Next: as mentioned several times yet, the password entry in the horde_user
table needs to be md5'd (e.g. call the appropriate function in phpmysqladmin).

Perhaps this might be some hints. Don't give up.

Sebastian