[horde] horde-2.1 problem. + Cert problem.

ragnar at fsu.is ragnar at fsu.is
Thu Sep 26 09:28:19 PDT 2002

> Zitat von ragnar at fsu.is:
>
> > Warning: Failed opening '/var/www/html/horde/phplib/prepend.php3' for
> > inclusion
> > (include_path='/var/www/html/horde/phplib:.') in Unknown on line 0
>
> You probably have a bogus auto_prepend_file entry somewhere in your php.ini,
> httpd.conf or .htaccess files.
>
> Jan.

This was the case, there was such an entry in http.conf. Thanks Jan and all the
others who sent mail. Now I've moved further but I cannot get past this one:

--
Warning: Certificate failure for localhost: self signed certificate: /C=--
/ST=SomeState/L=SomeCity/O=SomeOrganization/OU=SomeOrganizationalUnit/CN=localho

I've put a self signed certificate in /etc/httpd/conf/ssl.crt/ made by openssl,
but the specifications were mine, not these global specs. I've tried also to
uncomment all references to SSL from httpd.conf. I've set the directive in
horde.php:

$conf['use_ssl'] = 0;

And the directive in php.ini is commented out:

;extension=php_openssl.dll

The directives in servers.php of IMP are:

$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'IMAP Server',
    'server' => 'holt.fsu.is',
    'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => 'mail/',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => 'holt.fsu.is',
    'smtphost' => 'holt.fsu.is',
    'realm' => '',
    'preferred' => 'true'
);

so I am at a bit of a loss here. If anyone has a clue on this I would like to
hear it.

Regards and thanks in advance.
Ragnar.