[horde] authentication with different database

Aaron aaron at vafishfreek.com
Fri Sep 27 16:16:33 PDT 2002

This question is based on the current release version of HORDE.

I want to authenticate horde with a different database.

In the horde.php under the authentication section I have changed the user
name, database name, password, and table name to correspond with the
database I wish to authenticate against.

I get the following error in the horde.log file

"Sep 26 11:33:46 HORDE [error] [horde] FAILED LOGIN for fishfreek
[147.138.20.49]
  to Horde [on line 43 of "/aquariumadvice/horde/login.php"]"

Where else do I have to change the database settings to get horde to
authenticate against the other database.  As far as I know the passwords
are MD5 in the other database as well.