[horde] Fwd: test.php

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Oct 3 09:06:56 PDT 2002

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von andy at rhetorical.com -----
Datum: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 12:51:34 +0100
Von: Andy Wilson <andy at rhetorical.com>
Antwort an: Andy Wilson <andy at rhetorical.com>
Betreff: test.php
An: jan at horde.org

Hi Jan

Ive been playing about with test.php this morning, just making sure everything is working right
and ive started to get this weirdness appearing.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: registershutdownfunc() in /usr/lib/php/File.php on line 529

now, when i look at this file I see that on the bottom line of File.php there is this :

PEAR::registerShutdownFunc(array('File', '_File'));

I notice the capitolisation is gone from the function. Im not sure if this is important or not.

The rest of the applications appear to work as normal, this only happens on the test php page.

The versions of horde, imp etc etc are cvs HEAD versions, checked out yesterday.

php version is 4.2.2

When I remove the CVS.php file the error disapears.

Also, within the test page, it says I am not running the latest version of Pear.

[root at arrakis /tmp]# tar -zxf pear-4.1.0.tar.gz
[root at arrakis /tmp]# cd pear-4.1.0
[root at arrakis pear-4.1.0]# mv * /usr/lib/php/
[root at arrakis pear-4.1.0]# cd /usr/lib/php
[root at arrakis php]# ls
Archive Cache Console DB Date HTML HTTP.php Log Mail Math Numbers PEAR.php Schedule
XML
Benchmark Cache.php Crypt DB.php File HTTP Image Log.php Mail.php Net PEAR Payment System.php
build
[root at arrakis php]# cd Mail/
[root at arrakis Mail]# cp /tmp/Mail_Mime-1.2.1/* ./
cp: overwrite `./mime.php'? y
[root at arrakis Mail]# cd ../File/
[root at arrakis File]# ls
Find.php Passwd.php SearchReplace.php

As you can see, this is not the case.

PEAR

* PEAR - Yes
* Recent PEAR - No
* This version of PEAR is not recent enough. See the Horde PEAR page for details.
* Mail::RFC822 - Yes
* Mail_Mime - Yes
* Log - Yes
* DB - Yes
* Net_Socket - Yes
* File_CSV - No
* Horde will work without the File_CSV class, but there may be errors when importing some CSV files.
* Crypt_HCEMD5 - Yes
* Date_Calc - Yes
* HTML_Common/HTML_Select - Yes

Do you have any suggestions on how to ensure that the version of pear is the most recent and how to get File.php and
CVS.php working with the test page bearing in mind that i have followed the instructions found at
http://www.horde.org/pear/ as you can see above.

Im sorry for not mailing this directly to the list but as its a test.php problem I wasnt sure if the lists were
suitable.

Andy Wilson andy at rhetorical.com
Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Jan.