[horde] Authentication problem

Ralf Zipp ralf.zipp at web.de
Sun Oct 13 10:20:29 PDT 2002

Hi,

I have installed the latest version of Horde, IMP, Kronolith, Mnemo... and I use a MySQL database. The login to Horde works fine if I use

$this->registry['auth']['login'] = 'imp';
$this->registry['auth']['logout'] = 'imp';

but as soon as I uncomment these lines or if I try to login to another application like Kronolith nothing happens and after a long, long time after pressing the login button the browser shows a timeout.

Does anyone know what might be the reason for this problem? Thanks!

Ralf