[horde] CSS Change not Working

Jed L Obray jed at tribalation.com
Tue Oct 15 20:41:37 PDT 2002

>>> with
>>> nothing
>> >
>> >The style sheets are cached. Empty your browser cache and set css
>> caching in
>> >config/horde.php to false.
>> >
>> >Jan.
>>

>> I actually did that before testing the update.  I've even gone so far as
>> test the change on a PC at work which I know has never been to my site.
>> I also
>> turned CSS caching off before editing html.php

>A silly question, but are you really sure you're changing the style that
>want to change? What style (in the ui) exactly do you want to change?

>Jan.

Not a silly question, at all.  I am changing the following:

$css['.text']['color'] = 'color';

i.e., 'old color'to 'new color'

I am assuming this will change the color of the text displayed when this class
is assigned, for example, the text in the body of a new message being displayed
by IMP.

I am changing this color because it is assigned like so when I view the page source:

.fixed adjusts font size and family, .text contains the color and back-ground
color.  I could not see anything that would overide this setting in
/horde/imp/config/html.php so I'm not really sure why this is uneffective.

I don't think there is anything wrong with with horde, I just wonder where I
could be making a mistake.

Thanks again!