[horde] Rsync problem on Win32

Stephen Collins trib at ozemail.com.au
Thu Oct 17 19:15:45 PDT 2002

Mike

Thanks so far... Should I do this from a standard command line, or from
the cygwin environment?

I tried and no apparent joy, although, you don't specify what "a while"
might mean (10 minutes so far - probably too long).  What does the
/cygdrive path element do?  Wouldn't I just use /c/repository/horde/?

Steve