[horde] Problem with Log (PEAR)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Oct 22 09:31:50 PDT 2002

Quoting Ronnie Garcia <r.garcia at netia.net>:

>   But I'm not sure that hacking PEAR modules to make them work with Horde
> is the right way of doing things. I'd rather hack Horde so it fits PEAR
> requirements. But thats my own personal point =)

Well, Log is originally our code, which muddies things. But strictly by your
argument, we shouldn't fix bugs in PEAR; we should work around them. I'm not
suggesting you actually mean that, just pointing out that it's a matter of
where you consider the problem to be.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."