[horde] Fwd: missing config files

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Oct 21 17:17:50 PDT 2002

----- Forwarded message from jerad.hampton at kingsu.ca -----
    Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 14:41:45 -0600
    From: Jerad Hampton <jerad.hampton at kingsu.ca>
 Subject: missing config files
      To: chuck at horde.org

I know you probably get this like
100 times a day but I've gone through the mailing
list archives and found a couple of fixes for it but I still can't get past
this error.
I have installed horde into /usr/local/www/htdocs/horde-2.1/&#160;
I am thinking that there
is a problem with the define horde base but I'm not sure.&#160; I have
copied the files
removinng the .dist. I also went into mysql and added a user and passwird
into the
database as one of the fixes recommended.&#160; I also tried commenting out the
$horde_configured section.&#160;&#160; Could you point me in the right
direction.&#160; thanks

Some of Horde's configuration
files are missing: horde.php This is the
main Horde configuration file. It contains paths and basic items that apply to
the core framework and all Horde applications. html.php This file controls
the stylesheet that is used to set colors and fonts for the Horde framework and
all applications that do not provide their own settings. mime_drivers.php
This file controls the global set of MIME drivers for the Horde framework,
allowing applications to make use of programs such as enscript or
mswordview to render content into HTML for viewing in a browser.
mime_mapping.php This file maps file extensions to logical MIME types,
enabling Horde applications to figure out how to handle some content such as
email attachments or CVS checkouts. registry.php The registry is how Horde
applications find out how to talk to each other. You should list any installed
Horde applications that you have here.
Here is the
output from my test.php

Horde Versions

Horde: 2.1

PHP Version

View
phpinfo() screen
&#160;

PHP Version: 4.2.3
PHP Major Version: 4.2
PHP Minor Version: 3
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP.

PHP Module Capabilities

FTP Support: No

Gettext Support: Yes
IMAP Support: No
LDAP Support: No
MCAL Support: No
Mcrypt Support: No
MySQL Support: Yes
PostgreSQL Support: No
XML Support: Yes

Miscellaneous PHP Settings

short_open_tag enabled: Yes

magic_quotes_runtime set to Off: Yes
file_uploads enabled: Yes

PHP Sessions

Session counter: 5

To unregister the session:
click here
&#160;

PEAR

PEAR - Yes

Recent PEAR - Yes
Mail::RFC822 - Yes
Log - No
Make sure you're using a recent version of PEAR which includes the
Log class.
DB - Yes

Jerad Hampton
Network Administrator
The King's University
College

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."