[horde] Custom authentication driver - update

Graham Wharton horde at pageinabox.com
Sun Oct 27 06:16:28 PST 2002

Woops, I've just realised what I was doing wrong with gollem. I hadn't set the
hordeauth directive in backends.php. That is now sorted and I can now go
immediately to /horde/gollem and it works.

I do still however have a problem with imp, in that I go to /horde/imp and it
still tells me that my mail session has expired.

I've just tried turning session cookies back on in php but its no different.

any ideas, and thanks for your time. It is appreciated.

Graham Wharton