[horde] Missing conf.php (several)

Jon Parise jon at horde.org
Mon Oct 28 08:45:39 PST 2002

On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 05:41:40PM +0100, marc olejak wrote:

> >Add an admin user to $conf['auth']['admins'] in horde/config/conf.php,
> >log in to Horde as that user, and choose "Configuration".
>
> please excuse my interception, but... you mean: "write a new 'conf.php'",
> aren't you? because there is no conf.php?

% cp conf.php.dist conf.php

That part is most definitely in the Horde documentation.  From
horde/docs/INSTALL:

[snip]

3. Configuring Horde
   To configure Horde, change to the config/ directory of the
   installed distribution, and make copies of all of the configuration
   "dist" files without the "dist" suffix:

      cd config/
      for foo in *.dist; do cp $foo `basename $foo .dist`; done

   Or if you are installing Horde an a Windows system:

      cd config
      copy *.dist *.

[/snip]

--