[horde] Re: Login Problem

Gumby gumby at ultimate.kicks-ass.net
Tue Oct 29 16:54:22 PST 2002

sorry it has taken me so long to reply to your email.  As per your questions in your email, the answer are.  Thanks to anyone else that could possibly lend a hand or idea as well.  I am sure its a configuration issue but I just cant tell where.

1) RedHat 7.2
2) imap-2000c-15 rpm package
3) mysql-3.23.41-1 rpm package
4) horde-2.1-fr1 rpm - horde rpm package
5) imp-3.1-fr1 - imp rpm package
6) php-4.1.2-7.2.4 - rpm package

I seem to have it partly working however I get errors when I try to login.

http://ultimate.kicks-ass.net/horde/ is my horde address.  The username test/tester can be used to try it out.

Thx in advance for any help that could be given.

Terry