Follow-up my Re: [horde] Re: Login Problem

s-beutel at gmx.de s-beutel at gmx.de
Wed Oct 30 01:36:23 PST 2002

well,

the first two errors you're getting are caused by the fact, that PHP/PEAR
wants to log errors to a database which isn't defined or is unreachable. Check
your PHP log options (look your php.ini, another look to
/horde/config/horde.php is worthwhile as well), and check that database is existing and is
reachable (path, permissions) if you really want to log errors to a db (otherwise
change over to 'file' or so).

The workaround for the third error is already given in my previous email.

Sebastian