[horde] Using Horde Users and Groups on Kronolith calendars

Charles Kaucher kaucher at cgki.com
Thu Oct 31 10:50:53 PST 2002

I have successfully setup Horde and Kronolith with the latest and
greatest from the CVS.

I am adding users to Horde with the purpose of assigning them specific
shared calendars.  It is my hope that I could make a group in Horde
called "staff" and assign people to it.  I would then assign that group
to a shared calendar or calendars in Kronolith.

I have looked around for posts and FAQs regarding how to use Horde
groups and adding users and how it interacts with Kronolith. How are
groups used in Horde? Have not found much.  Could someone point in the
right direction?