[horde] Re: setting the default theme for all users, IMP-4.0-cvs

Charles Kaucher kaucher at cgki.com
Thu Oct 31 18:36:59 PST 2002

Here is the test.php output.  Still looking into the error on the last line.
Horde Versions

     * Horde: 3.0-cvs
     * Kronolith: 2.0-cvs

PHP Version

     * View phpinfo() screen
     * View loaded extensions
     * PHP Version: 4.2.1
     * PHP Major Version: 4.2
     * PHP Minor Version: 1
     * PHP Version Classification: release
* You are running a supported version of PHP.

PHP Module Capabilities

     * Ctype Support: Yes
     * DOM XML Support: Yes
     * FTP Support: Yes
     * Gettext Support: Yes
     * IMAP Support: Yes
     * LDAP Support: No
     * MCAL Support: No
     * Mcrypt Support: Yes
     * MySQL Support: Yes
     * OpenSSL Support: Yes
     * PostgreSQL Support: Yes
     * XML Support: Yes

Miscellaneous PHP Settings

     * magic_quotes_runtime disabled: Yes
     * file_uploads enabled: Yes
     * safe_mode disabled: Yes
     * trans_sid disabled: Yes

PHP Sessions

     * Session counter: 1
     * To unregister the session: click here

PEAR

     * PEAR - Yes
     * Recent PEAR - Yes
     * Mail::RFC822 - Yes
     * Mail_Mime - Yes
     * Log - Yes
     * DB - Yes
     * Net_Socket - Yes
     * File_CSV - Yes
     * Crypt_HCEMD5 - Yes
     * Date_Calc - Yes
     * HTML_Common/HTML_Select - Yes
     * Unknown error: Problem with method call - please report this bug
(/usr/local/lib/php/File.php:529)