Fwd: Re: [horde] None

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Oct 31 20:23:12 PST 2002

----- Forwarded message from jasonlee at heavenbridge.com -----
    Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 19:24:01 -0800
    From: jason lee <jasonlee at heavenbridge.com>
 Subject: Re: [horde] None
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

I've read through the file horde/docs/INSTALL
it was saying that i can configure my php to work with mysql in order for
user
to store their preferences.
my php is configured with mysql, and i've also created the database and
table
for horde to store the user preferences.
however, i still dont see the link to preferences on the menu of imp...
what could i be doing wrong?

> Quoting jason lee <jasonlee at heavenbridge.com>:
>
> > I am just wondering .. is there a addon to horde, which will make users
> > able to configure their own things? like a preferences link in the menu
> > bar of imp.
>
> It's not an add-on; it's part of the core functionality. Perhaps you
should
> take a read through horde/docs/INSTALL?
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
> "People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."
>  - Google, thanks to Harpers

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck