Fwd: Re: [horde] None

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Oct 31 19:34:28 PST 2002

> I've read through the file horde/docs/INSTALL
> it was saying that i can configure my php to work with mysql in order for
> user to store their preferences.
> my php is configured with mysql, and i've also created the database and
> table for horde to store the user preferences.
> however, i still dont see the link to preferences on the menu of imp...
> what could i be doing wrong?

Did you configure your preferences backend in horde/config/conf.php
(or horde/config/horde.php in older versions) ala:

$conf['prefs']['driver'] = 'sql';

and, for older versions, set you sql data in the params array:

$conf['prefs']['params'] = array( ... );

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!