Fwd: Re: [horde] None

Chris Albertson alb at chrisalbertson.com
Thu Oct 31 19:38:27 PST 2002

For preferences to work, I only had to configure two things: the database
settings and the preferences system driver. This was like way easy. This assumes
a lot about your database... like that it works. Really, I did almost nothing to
get the prefs to work on my box.
You should be seeing an "options" button on the top of IMP.
You may also want to check /tmp/horde.log for addition problem resolution.

Good luck. Don't give up on this fine product.

--
Chris Albertson
alb at chrisalbertson.com

186,300 miles per second. It's not just a good idea, it's the law.

4783147098