[horde] Can't seem to Login

s-beutel at gmx.de s-beutel at gmx.de
Tue Nov 5 10:59:33 PST 2002

> Hello,
>
> I was hoping someone could help me out.
>
> I've installed Horde on my Linux machine (running 8.0) and can't appear to
> login. Every time I try with a valid login and password, the screen just
> refreshes. I'm using MySQL to authenticate.

Mike,

do you get any errors? Esp. at test.php?

Did you work thru the whole config process?

-  have the correct auth section with /horde/config/horde.php (copying some
lines from the prefs section might be helpful - look there for the whole
array needed)
-  have made the database tables (the scripts are helpful; when changing the
password, change it in horde.php as well)
-  have made users in the user table, password md5'ed

Feel free to ask if more detailled information is needed.

Sebastian