[horde] test problem

s-beutel at gmx.de s-beutel at gmx.de
Tue Nov 5 11:33:22 PST 2002

Hi everybody in this list,

that pear/log problem seems to be quite common - every week there are a few
questions concerning this. Thus, it might be helpful to have a 'one-fits-all'
solution as far as possible.

To my experience - I may be wrong - the log library from pear.php.net
differs from that from horde - for which reason ever. That's why, having pear from
the 'origin', the simple install command is eventually not the right
solution. Please, correct me if I am wrong.

Furthermore, I have no experiences whether this depends from the linux
distro or php minor version...

Sebastian