[horde] Blank login page

Mike Barsalou mbarsalou at aidea.org
Wed Nov 6 12:16:22 PST 2002

OK, I think I found the solution to this.

It turns out that I had the wrong hostpec in horde/config/conf.php.  After
changing this, everything worked fine.

I just happened upon that answer...is there some way I could have had some
sort of debugging turned on that would have shown that there was a problem?
Even though I had the debugging turned way up, nothing showed up in the
horde.log file.

Mike