[horde] Blank login page

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Nov 6 12:24:47 PST 2002

Quoting Mike Barsalou <mbarsalou at aidea.org>:

> OK, I think I found the solution to this.
>
> It turns out that I had the wrong hostpec in horde/config/conf.php.  After
> changing this, everything worked fine.

Cool.  Unless it was causing a syntax error or something, then there is
little to no way to debug this other than reading over the config files.

> I just happened upon that answer...is there some way I could have had some
> sort of debugging turned on that would have shown that there was a problem?
> Even though I had the debugging turned way up, nothing showed up in the
> horde.log file.

Enable php logging (in your php.ini file) and use it.  Check your system
logs.  If possible, put a sniffer on the network and watch what is happening.

Other than that, not much you can do.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics