[horde] Language nb_NO not working

Astaroth astaroth at uses.nofw.org
Wed Nov 6 13:27:34 PST 2002

Hi,

I've set up Horde 2.1, IMP 3.1 and Turba 1.1 on a relatively stock RH8.0 server.

Now everything works fine, except for one little detail... The nb_NO does not work!
All the other languages work just fine, but the one language I have any interest in just shows up as english.

Obviously the gettext and whatnot setup is correct, seeing the other languages work smoothly.

I also tried the same setup with CVS version (as of 6.11.2002) of Horde, IMP and Turba.
Exact same result.

I am suspecting my RH installation is colliding with the language files of sorts; so I removed the no_NO locale from the RH installation.
Still no luck.

Anyone have any tips? I've recompiled all the languages several times with no better result.

Regards
Tarjei