[horde] How can i login to horde after i install it?

Steve Yip steve_yip at newstep.com.hk
Wed Nov 6 22:59:44 PST 2002

Dear all,
     This is my first time to Horde. i got the following problems:
Iam using Red Hat 7.3 with MySQL db, Apache and PhP.
After install Horde, config it and create the database (from the =
scripts/db/mysql-create.sql).

1).I can see the Welcome to Horde login page. But i don't know how to =
create a user to login in?(cause i don't know the db table's =
relationship)

2).I try to use "Nag", same install it, config it. and i can see the =
icon in the login page but i click on it. it say can't find the page.

ok thanks all,
: )

Steve