[horde] problem as mini-application in registry

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sat Nov 9 23:12:55 PST 2002

Everything that follows is specific to CVS HEAD (of everything).

A short while back, the "problem report" functionality was made a mini-app
in the registry.  I think that is cool.  But at the same time, it appears
it was removed from all the application menus, and not (by default) displayed
to the Horde applciation menu.  So the effect was to disable problem reporting.

Should this be added back to the various application menus, or should the
default be to put it in the horde application menu at the bottom, or
should we just document that it is disabled (notoolbar) by default
and needs to be enabled (active) in the registry???

Noticed this today when I was playing with the sork modules, and they
problem report icon wasn't anywhere to be found...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!