Fwd: Re: [horde] How to use Horde Users and group

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Nov 15 07:53:40 PST 2002

[please keep discussion on the lists]

I'm confused; you _can_ create shared calendars/tasks/etc. Not address books
yet, the same way, but you can do that with Turba.

----- Forwarded message from smthakor at gnvfc.com -----
    Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 09:18:21 +0530
    From: "Mr. S M Thakor" <smthakor at gnvfc.com>
 Subject: Re: [horde] How to use Horde Users and group
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

Sir,

U r right. Admin rights are not required for all the users. My horde
installation is on a seperate server. E-mail users are on another mail server
from where mails with  IMAP are checked. I want to make use of these mail user
list and create groupware. I want to create a shared task list for a group of
users and a shared address books for corporate users in my company. If I create
a group with admin right, it should be accessible (read  permission) by other
users. Request for hints pl.

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Shakaraji Thakor <smthakor at gnvfc.com>:
>
> > I have configured Horde from CVS. Only a user selected as Horde Admin can
> > see the User and Group icons. I want the groups to be displayed to all
> > the users who log in to horde.Can any one help on this?
>
> Why? Those are the admin pages...
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
> "People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."
>  - Google, thanks to Harpers

S.M. Thakor,
Manager, Information Systems Dept.,
M/s. GNFC Ltd., Bharuch, Gujarat, India,
Fax    : +91-2642-47002 Ext. 8328
Phone  : +91-2642-37328
VMS    : +91-2642-47002 Ext. 7328

----- End forwarded message -----