Fwd: [horde] Hooks error after CVS update

Rick Emery rick at emery.2y.net
Fri Nov 15 15:10:21 PST 2002

> Quoting Rick Emery <rick at emery.2y.net>:
>
>> I edited horde/lib/Prefs.php to return the static $hooks_called from
>> the previous version and I'm working again. Can anyone offer any
>> reason that my system isn't seeing the declaration "var
>> $_hooksCalled;"?
>
> Try it now.
>
> -chuck

I actually tried the fix you committed last night (initializing the
variable to null at declaration time), and it didn't work. I decided to
try your fix, though, and I deleted Prefs.php and did a cvs update. This
got the latest Prefs.php, but I get the same error.

I've seen that other people have updated from CVS today, and nobody has
reported the error I'm getting, so it seems to be something specific to my
setup. However, I'm stumped because the variable is declared at the
beginning of the class.

I'm stumped, but am grateful for any ideas on why this might be happening.

Thanks,
Rick