[horde] Fwd: Need installation help !

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Nov 19 10:36:55 PST 2002

----- Forwarded message from kaustubh at kaustubh.net -----
    Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 23:51:43 +0530
    From: "Kaustubh.NET" <kaustubh at kaustubh.net>
 Subject: Need installation help !
      To: consulting at horde.org

Hi there,

Well I have heard much about Horde but now I want to try it on my own PC
to learn this thing !
My PC is running on Windows 2000 Advance Server with both IIS & Apache
(with Chillisoft installed) Servers with Both MS SQL. Server 2000 &
mySQL  ..

So now please tell  me how tu install this framework & IMP both !

What would be the requirements for installing these !

Thanx in advance !

Kaustubh Nirmal
-------
MSN & Yahoo ID : kaustubhnirmal
---------------------------------

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information
intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, distribution, copying or
disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you received
this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and
then destroy the message.

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."