[horde] Fwd: Need installation help !

s-beutel at gmx.de s-beutel at gmx.de
Tue Nov 19 11:59:21 PST 2002

> Well I have heard much about Horde but now I want to try it on my own PC
> to learn this thing !
> My PC is running on Windows 2000 Advance Server with both IIS & Apache
> (with Chillisoft installed) Servers with Both MS SQL. Server 2000 &
> mySQL  ..

In a brief:

1) Get PHP running on your server (this is _really_ a basic need - refer to
www.php.net for that)
2) Download horde and imp, expand it to a subfolder of your wwwroot, read
the install files (and some more howtos) - you will find some hints at
www.horde.org as well - read it first. You will find some information what to do
next, which php modules needed etc.
3) Make some config adjustments depending on your situation; set up a
database as far as desired to use

Sebastian