[horde] Re: ob_gzhandler?

Fredrik Samuelsson fredrik at fbi.nu
Tue Nov 26 11:17:28 PST 2002

I noticed the exact same thing.
When I change the webroot of horde to '' and uses compressed pages I get
this error, but if I remove either the compression or reset the webroot to
default it's working.

//Fredrik

"Lars Hecking" <lhecking at nmrc.ucc.ie> wrote in message
news:20021118191837.GA26696 at nmrc.ie...

>  I was having weird problems with some of the horde modules not working,
>  but was able to sort them out by removing isWarning calls as per horde
>  admin FAQ. However, one problem remains I have no solution for yet, and
>  I don't even know which module is responsible:
>
> PHP Warning:  (null)() [<a
href='http://www.php.net/ref.outcontrol'>ref.outcontrol</a>]: output handler
'ob_gzhandler' cannot be used twice in Unknown on line 0