[horde] Fwd: Imp css problem!!!

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Nov 27 08:34:16 PST 2002

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von psilva at dcc.online.pt -----
    Datum: 27 Nov 2002 16:17:43 +0000
    Von: Pedro Silveira Vieira da Silva <psilva at dcc.online.pt>
Antwort an: Pedro Silveira Vieira da Silva <psilva at dcc.online.pt>
 Betreff: Imp css problem!!!
      An: jan at horde.org

Hello!

Im'so sorry to send this email directly to you but I have searched the
mailing list from top to bottom and looked everywhere for an explanation
and still couldn't find it!

I'm a system admininstrator in the Computer Science Department of
Faculty of Science of the Univeristy of Porto, and I'm using horde, imp
and other modules to implement a webmail server.
Although I've done this with several other versions of imp, this time I
didn't managed to get it to work, better said, it works but the
background colors don't appear what makes it impossible to use it
because it's all white.

If there's anything or anyone that can help me, please reply this mail
I'll be apreciated.

By the way our server is runnig on:

Mandrake Linux 9.0
Apache 1.3.26