[horde] Browser trying to download files

Mark mark_weinstock at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 28 04:59:04 PST 2002

I've got an odd situation that I'm hoping someone can help with. For
the most part everything works great. But I have a problem on a
couple of browsers. For some reason, when I try to open my inbox in
IE6 on Win98 and WinXP, it tries to download the files. I don't have
this problem with other php apps, and it seems to work ok with IE5.5
and older versions of Netscape (haven't tried mozilla). I even get
this when I try to open the inbox on the server itself (via Imp). I'm
sure it's a config issue, but I'm not sure if it's a server or client
issue.

I'd think it was server related, since the client should never really
try to download the file if the mime settings are right, but they
seem to be fine, and work for other PHP applications.

My config:
Horde 2.1
Imp 3.1
Turba 1.0
Kronolith 1.0
Nag
Mnemo
PHP 4.2.3
MySQL 3.23.52
Apache 2.0.40
Windows NT 4.0 Server SP6a (hanging head in shame)

I've got the following LoadMod and AddTypes in my apache.conf:
LoadModule php4_module c:/php/sapi/php4apache2.dll
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

Mark

=====
Mark Weinstock
mark_weinstock at yahoo.com