[horde] giapeto configuration

kracker at gci.net kracker at gci.net
Thu Nov 28 06:46:50 PST 2002

Hello,

I recently attempted to install and configure horde & giapeto.
i obtained my sources by checking out the the cvs modules
using the (default branch) so i believe i have the most current.

i have configured giapeto using the install
documentation provided. i setup the vfs / preferences mysql back end.
i setup the conf files, i setup the display templates but the only

my question is this. what does a working giapeto installation look like?
how would i know to find an error? i checked the logs but no errors were
logged.
i can't seem to see where the code is erroring.

my web dir /web/
my horde dir /web/horde/
my horde / giapeto dir /web/horde/giapeto/

any help would be greatly appreciated
my horde setup: http://kracker.org:8090/
http://kracker.org:8090/horde/giapeto/