[horde] Share errors

Tim Glen tim at nonfiction.ca
Fri Nov 29 09:26:43 PST 2002

I was reading on the archives for people with problems similar to mine and
came across this sent yesterday.

> I'm not bitter or complaining per se. Just waiting patiently :) I'm
> probably going to wipe out my installation and start over when I get a
> chance. I've offered to try any testing that might help. This is one
> message I posted.
>
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=kronolith&m=103775127031456&w=2
>
> It's apparent that the $share object is not instantiating, but I don't
> know why.
>
> I did a little digging and found the following in lib/Share.php which
> leads me to believe it may be related to categories?
>
>   function &getShareById($cid)
>   {
>       $share = $this->_shares->getCategoryById($cid,
> 'CategoryObject_Share');
>       if (!is_a($share, 'PEAR_Error')) {
>           $share->setShareOb($this);
>       }
>       return $share;
>   }
>

> I have the following category related config
> $conf['category']['driver'] = 'none';
> $conf['category']['params'] = array();

For myself, I have the following category related config
$conf['category']['driver'] = 'sql';
$conf['category']['params'] = array();

And I still have the same types of errors as this. I also am getting similar
errors in Nag:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: haspermission() in
/path/to/horde/nag/templates/list/task_summaries.inc on line 3

I get a similar error when attempting to create tasks. In digging into it a
little bit, the share object being called on for haspermission is in fact a
pear_error with this structure:

object(pear_error)(7) {
  ["error_message_prefix"]=>
  string(0) ""
  ["mode"]=>
  int(1)
  ["level"]=>
  int(1024)
  ["code"]=>
  NULL
  ["message"]=>
  string(13) "tim not found"
  ["userinfo"]=>
  NULL
  ["callback"]=>
  NULL
},

'tim' being the share name being searched for. Is this a share issue, or a
category issue, or a authentication issue? I am authenticating from Imap and
I am not currently using Imp as the login driver.

Thanks in advance,

tim