[horde] Problem(s) with Horde basic, MySQL and PHP 4.2.3

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Sun Dec 1 09:14:34 PST 2002

Quoting Tony Earnshaw <tonni at billy.demon.nl>:

 | Hi list,
 |
 | Well now, further to my posting of Friday last at 18:40 CET.
 |
 | I've since discovered that:
 |
 | Putting:
 |
 | require '/config/horde.php'; at the top of: lib/Auth/sql.php Obviates
 | the need for:

Tony,

I would suggest that you start with the cvs head version.  I think you
will find it does what you expect.  It is as stable and IMO less
of a problem than openldap 2.1.?  I also think you will find the ldap
integration somewhat better and IIRC, you could apply the information that
you have compiled on storing calendars in ldap to kronolith.

ed