[horde] Problem(s) with Horde basic, MySQL and PHP 4.2.3

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Sun Dec 1 13:57:58 PST 2002

søn, 2002-12-01 kl. 18:14 skrev eculp at encontacto.net:

> Quoting Tony Earnshaw <tonni at billy.demon.nl>:

> I would suggest that you start with the cvs head version.  I think you
> will find it does what you expect.  It is as stable and IMO less
> of a problem than openldap 2.1.?  I also think you will find the ldap
> integration somewhat better and IIRC, you could apply the information that
> you have compiled on storing calendars in ldap to kronolith.

> ed

God bless you, Ed. You obviously know of my particular perversion.

However, the CVS version is said to be 100MB large (I have a 57 Kbps
dial up connection), and all I care about at the moment is getting the
whole Horde base thing working under MySQL with the standard
ingredients. O.k., I'm a PHP4 newbie, but after a couple of months
stageing, it's coming along fine.

Don't much care about Openldap at the moment. This is a PHP4 thing.

It's *got* to work as it is, since it does for everybody else.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw