[horde] Changing Language

Leonardo Fialho leonardo at stc.com.br
Sun Dec 1 16:52:12 PST 2002

Hi All,

    I'm trying to change de language in my RedHat 8.0 and don't get success.
I already read the horde/po/README and the horde/docs/TRANSLATIONS, the two
last months of the lists horde and i18n.

    I found informations about the horde/po/translations.php script, I tried
many options with this.... don't work.
    I found informations about the setlocale() function on NLS.php lib and
the LC_ALL option, change to LC_MESSAGES.... don't work.
    I fount informations about compiling the languages (make in
horde/po).....  don't work.

    I'm using RH 8.0, apache 2.0, PHP 4.3.0-dev (works fine), CVS versios of
all horde apps, updated today. What's meanning wrong?

thanks a lot,
Leonardo Fialho

PS: Sorry, my poor english.