[horde] I've done something daft

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Mon Dec 2 08:27:21 PST 2002

Hi list,

I did this whacky thing.

Because the ed (eculp at encontacto.net) suggested it and because I
couldn't get the Auth::singleton thing to work for love nor money with
Horde 2.1, I downloaded the HEAD Horde module CVS head.

Dunno how it works, but while I'm normally throttled off at max. 3.1
Kb/s on an ftp 56 Kb/s for extended ftp downloads, this CVS stuff came
in at around 8 Kb/s. So my phone bill won't even be that much :-)

So now I have to start all over again with HEAD. Don't mind, 'cos I'm
learning new PHP4 stuff all the time.

Question: Can I even hope for help with configuring Horde (not Turba,
not Imp at the moment) HEAD with MySQL? If I need it, that is, and if I
can't figure things out?

For the sake of order, there's absolutely nothing wrong with my Apache
1.3.27 nor PHP 4.2.3; it all works perfectly (test.php).

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw