[horde] changing appearance

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Mon Dec 2 06:40:52 PST 2002

 | Zitat von "J. Duke Rogers" <duke at communicoretech.com>:
 |
 | > Hi,
 | >             I'm using horde, imp, and turba.  The FAQ says to change the
 | > appearance u edit config/html.php and app/config/html.php, but that says
 | > for 2.x, nothing is listed for 3.x. anyway I tried that and nothing
 | > looks like it has changing. eg. I've tried to change the background
 | > color globally and I see no change..

 | Style sheets are cached by default. Disable css caching in config/horde.php |
and empty your browser's cache.

I assume that you have already looked at the available themes in prefs?  If
there isn't one that looks exactly as I want, I prefer to copy the most similar
one of the themes to another name and edit it, leaving the basic horde install
clean for updates.

ed