[horde] changing appearance

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Dec 2 12:25:24 PST 2002

Quoting "J. Duke Rogers" <duke at communicoretech.com>:

> Hi,
>             I'm using horde, imp, and turba.  The FAQ says to change the
> appearance u edit config/html.php and app/config/html.php, but that says
> for 2.x, nothing is listed for 3.x.

It is for Horde 1.x (previous release) and Horde 2.x (current release).

You are probably mixing up the Horde and IMP release version numbers?

The Horde 2.x comments address all Horde 2.x versions, plus the current
CVS HEAD with the exceptions of Themes in CVS HEAD.

> anyway I tried that and nothing
> looks like it has changing. eg. I've tried to change the background
> color globally and I see no change..

They are cached for the session, and some browsers cache them, so be sure
to logout, quite the browser, and then log back in.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!