[horde] Config Problem

Rob Millerd rmillerd at rmsm.net
Tue Dec 3 09:49:37 PST 2002

I looked at the code for the test.php and found that it was looking for
PEAR::registerShutdownFunc() in an array from get_class_methods('PEAR').  And
when i did a print_r($pear_methods) registerShutdownFunc was not in the array.
How can i check for this function in my pear installation.

Also, what does the Mail_Mime have to do with CMS? just wondering?

Thanks
Rob