[horde] Config Problem

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Tue Dec 3 10:29:21 PST 2002

tir, 2002-12-03 kl. 18:49 skrev Rob Millerd:

> I looked at the code for the test.php and found that it was looking for
> PEAR::registerShutdownFunc() in an array from get_class_methods('PEAR').  And
> when i did a print_r($pear_methods) registerShutdownFunc was not in the array.
> How can i check for this function in my pear installation.

> Also, what does the Mail_Mime have to do with CMS? just wondering?

This only applies to the HEAD stuff from yesterday, but I came to the
conclusion that HEAD test.php is putting out *so* much shoot, that it
should be ignored as any indicator of what I (at least) have working.

It doesn't recognize my (working) PHP4.2.3 Openssl, it doesn't recognize
PEAR, it doesn't recognize Mail_Mime, it doesn't recognize safe_mode,
etc, etc.

Whereas the 2.1 test.php recognizes everything quoted above.

And yes, I've been through the code and came to the same conclusions as
you.

Best,

Tony

--