[horde] turba with openldap with schemacheck on

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Wed Dec 4 09:03:12 PST 2002

Quoting alois blasbichler <alois.blasbichler at sb-brixen.it>:

 | Zitiere eculp at encontacto.net:
 |
 | > Quoting alois blasbichler <alois.blasbichler at sb-brixen.it>:
 | >
 | >  | hello list
 | >  |
 | >  | my question :
 | >  | is there sombody who have running successfully turba with ldap
 | > (with
 | >  | openldap
 | >  | 2.1.xx) with a personal-addressbook in LDAP and schemacheck=ON ?
 | >  |
 | >  | i have installed all this sccessfully with schemacheck=OFF
 | >
 | > I'm not using 2.1 yet but am considering the upgrade.  Have you
 | > checked
 | > the log files to determine the attributes that are not present in your
 | >
 | > included schemas?
 |
 | when i want to add an entry in my addressbook i get the error:
 | slapd[21900]: conn=12 op=2 RESULT tag=105 err=65 text=invalid structur
 | al object class chain (pilotPerson/organizationalPerson)

I think this can be better answered on the openldap list because I think it
is 2.1 specific. I haven't seen "invalid structural object class chain"
in 2.0 Of course I could be wrong.  Does anyone here, who is using 2.1 know?

 | have i manually change my schemas ?
 | ther are patches or schema-modification for turba ?

The horde.schema is in horde/scripts/ldap.  It is more for using ldap
for prefs.  IIRC, you would only need it for turbaObjectType and
turbaObjectType if you are using them in horde/turba/config/sources.php.

I can attach a copy of mine that is more or less up to date in a private
email if you would like to look at it.

ed

 | luis
 |

 | > ed

 | >  |
 | >  | but with schemacheck=ON i get an error when i add and modify my
 | > entries
 | >  |
 | >  | thank you luis
 | >  |