[horde] turba with openldap with schemacheck on

Tony Earnshaw tonni at billy.demon.nl
Wed Dec 4 10:27:07 PST 2002

ons, 2002-12-04 kl. 15:48 skrev alois blasbichler:

> when i want to add an entry in my addressbook i get the error:
> slapd[21900]: conn=12 op=2 RESULT tag=105 err=65 text=invalid structur
> al object class chain (pilotPerson/organizationalPerson)

These are structural objectClasses with different superior (SUP)
objectClass-es. You can't do what you want with Openldap 2.1 and with
schemacheck=on.

Openldap 2.0.x is, in other words, not LDAPv3 compliant. Nor is 2.1.x
yet, but it's getting more and more so. Things wil get worse (or
better?).

It's Turba's fault for not keeping up to date, welcome to
openldap-software at OpenLDAP.org.

Best,

Tony

--