[horde] Success Story With Horde!

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Dec 4 09:33:04 PST 2002

Quoting Taylor Dondich <tdondich at majiknetworks.com>:

> My only question is, is it possible to instead of being unable to create
> users because of IMP's authentication, but create users automatically
> upon login with IMP, the only restriction being you can't change the
> password.  That way you can continue to setup groups and assign
> permissions to gollum and such.

I don't really follow you here. It doesn't sound possible/like a good idea,
though.

> Also, I have been unable to get any functionality of shared calendaring,
> anyone's advice would be useful.  Also, is there soon to be a feature of
> assigning tasks to other people?

a). Provide us with actual details and error messages, and we can probably
help you. Otherwise: read docs? Make sure things are configured correctly?
Etc...

b). See Whups.

> One last thing that they have requested.  They have wanted to look into
> the functionality of synching with their Palm'.  Is this in any sort of
> development, and if not, can I assist in anyway furthering the project?
> I'd love to get involved and I am a decent PHP developer.

We'd love to have it. If you have good ideas on how to go about it, please
let us know.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."